I just read that there was another tsunami in Indonesia caused by an undersea earthquake of magnitude 7.7. I knew this earthquake happened before I read the news though. This morning, about 6am, I dreamt of a tsunami occurring. Not a huge, huge one but definitely a tsunami. Maybe I am in tune with the world right now. I would like to think like that. Yesterday, we went to the beach. The waters were a little rough and maybe the image got impressed on my subconscious. Maybe it was just a dream. Either way, I knew it happened before i even heard of it.
Yesterday, we went to the beach. Ami and I stayed on the sand for a while before we actually went into the water. Nan and Vinod were in there and i was watching them from where we sat on the sand. There were a lot more waves than usual and seaweed too. The water was very very warm though...and welcoming. Furgie said it was a little bit eerie and I felt the same way also. Maybe the ocean was trying to tell us something.
Now, on a skeptic's point of view...well, a scientist's point of view. These are islands resting on the Pacific Ring of Fire. They are subject to earthquakes and tsunamis. what i feel sad about is that there were no tsunami warning systems set up to alert the people about the wave that was barrelling towards them. I feel for these people.
Now, I've just read the other news...the Mid-East conflict. There is "no end in sight" according the the S.Florida Sun-Sentinel. The Associated Press basically stated that the leaders do not want to compromise unless if Lebanon hands over the two Israeli prisoners. Now, lets see, America and Britain's leaders say Israel is right to defend herself. Innocent people are being killed everyday and blood thirsty demons are justifying this war. some people are avidly following the news. Some people do not want to know and there are some who can do something and are not doing anything.....for example, the US. maybe when the world witnesses a "near genocide" again will our leaders wake up. isn't it ironic that the "Holy Land" is the most chaotic place in the world right now? What does that say about our interpretation of scripture and religion. where have we gone wrong? maybe God is trying to show us that there is something more meaningful than these lands and the structures. we get so illusioned and blinded that we forget why we are here in the first place! and while political wars continue in the "holy land," the Earth will be forced to drink the blood of the children she once nutured.
3 comments:
Vami's psychic???:O
she tried to sell me this psychic story this morning too:p,
we should ask her for lottery numbers
Why is there a lull here?:O
Post a Comment